WARTHOG SLOW OIL
The most important item in maintaining WARTHOG NOZZLES is keeping the tool full of viscous fluid. We recommend that this is done after every 40 to 50 hours of operation. If the tool is spinning much faster than when new, this is an indication that it needs to be lubricated with WARTHOG SLOW OIL.
The 3/8″ MINI SUPER SPIN – WT and the 1/2″ FLEXIBLE SUPER SPIN – WS will both require WARTHOG SLOW OIL and the WARTHOG OIL SYRINGE to inject the oil.
To fill the 1/2″ FLEXIBLE SUPER SPIN – WS with viscous fluid/oil:
1. Fill the Syringe (BC 410) with viscous fluid. This is best done by unscrewing the handle from the tube and pulling out the plunger. Pour fluid into tube and reassemble.
2. Remove the Port Screw (BJ 026) from the Body. Hold the swivel with the hose tail upward as shown. Thread syringe into port, slowly squeeze fluid into swivel; excess fluid will come out under the weep seal. Keep squeezing in new fluid until it comes out clean.
3. Remove syringe; install Port Screw.
To fill the 3/8″ MINI SUPER SPIN – WT with viscous fluid/oil:
1. Fill the syringe with viscous fluid. This is best done by unscrewing the handle from the tube and pulling out the plunger. Pour fluid into the tube; reassemble the syringe.
2. Hold the Warthog with the hose end up as shown. Remove the Port Screw from the Warthog. Thread the syringe fitting into the port, and slowly squeeze fluid into swivel until excess fluid comes out around the inlet end. If the fluid coming out appears dirty or watery, keep squeezing in new fluid until it comes out clean.
3. Remove syringe from Warthog, install Port Screw.
*Blow out all water with compressed air before storing tool!
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3 in|