Sewer Inspection Camera
Inspecting pipes and sewers can be tricky. You must get a good visual to know exactly what the issue is. Since pipes and drains after often underground, it is difficult to really see what’s happening.
Luckily, there are tools available specifically for pipe inspections. Sewer inspection cameras, for instance, have been extremely helpful in understanding the conditions of a sewer system.
What Is a Sewer Inspection Camera?
These are a special type of camera attached to a flexible cable that can be inserted into a pipe. The long, snake-like cable lets the camera go to hard-to-reach places. The tiny camera at the end gives plumbers a real-time visual of what’s going on inside the pipe.
With professional sewer cameras, there is no need to dig up your yard to know what the issue is. Clogs, pipe conditions, leaks, and more are easier to diagnose with a visual. This is possible because the camera can bend and turn to travel to length of the pipe. It is a must to have a camera system when offering
jetting services. Always inspect a pipe first. Once the pipe is inspected this makes the drain techs life much easier to be able to offer the customer the best solution.
Types of Sewer Inspection Cameras
Looking for sewer cameras for sale? Before making a choice, here are different options you can get:
- Portable Cameras – the most common type used in the industry. They’re portable and designed for the user to take the camera into small tight spaces. They are generally lightweight, flexible, and easy to use. They often come in wide ranges from 65’ to 200’
- Lateral Launch Cameras – these cameras are used for branch line issues. This style camera is usually use by municipalities and can inspect large diameter pipe and well as turn and go up laterals.
The most important thing to always keep in mind is you need to buy whatever brand your local service center for cameras in your area. All cameras get abused and break. Cameras are such an important tool that you need to have minimal downtime
US Jetting offers a range of Ridgid inspection cameras for your business needs. Our top-of-the-line products are sure to make sewer and pipe inspections easier and more efficient. Contact us today
to learn more.
Uses For Sewer Inspection Cameras
Sewer cameras from Ridgid can be used in a variety of ways. They are a necessary addition to your tools and equipment. They help
- Determine the cause and location of a blockage.
- Ensure that your pipes don’t have any cracks or leaks due to movement or shifting.
- Check the conditions of pipes for any tree root growth, etc.
Get Ridgid Sewer Inspection Cameras Today
Looking for the best sewer inspection cameras in the market?
US Jetting offers this lightweight and compact drain inspection camera that’s convenient to bring and easy to use. Its durable and reliable construction makes this investment worth it.
Ask us about the different features and the cost of this sewer inspection camera. Contact us today
and we’ll give you a free quote.